- 3 days
- Explore the wreck of former Thai Navy vessel HTMS Sattakut
- Learn advanced techniques: finning, orientation, mapping, reel work
- Course climates in opportunity for penetration dive. EXCITING!
- Includes PADI manual and certification
- Includes all dive gear
- Theory plus 4 incredible dives
- Choice of accommodation
INTRO: PADI WRECK DIVER COURSE IN KOH TAO
Shipwrecks rate amongst the world’s most captivating diving sites for a number of reasons; many are rich in history, offer a unique challenging terrain for exploration, plus it’s intriguing to see nature seize hold of a wreck as it rests on the ocean floor. By getting your PADI Wreck Specialty you’ll gain advanced knowledge and techniques to allow you to see more than the untrained diver.
Off Koh Tao we have an ideal site for wreck diver training; the HTMS Satttakut. This former Thai Navy vessel now lies upright in 30M of water, which is perfect for the four training dives of the course.
One of the course highlights is the opportunity for limited penetration dives inside a wreck. Once certified you’ll be able to enter up to 40 meters (depth + penetration), within the natural light zone of the wreck. (For any diver interested in more extensive penetration dives into overhead environments, the PADI Wreck Diver Course is a great place to start).
PADI WRECK DIVER SPECIALTY COURSE - Thailand, Simple Life Divers
Upon purchase, you will be sent an electronic certificate which is to be presented to our collaborating Dive Center (Simple Life Divers).
Our Simple Life Divers representative will then provide you with your PADI Pack and help you arrange your dive schedue & accomodation needs.
Prior to presenting your Certificate, please ensure that you:
- Print your name on the Certificate in the space provided
- Write down your order on the bottom of the Certificate in the space provided
However, should you wish to have your PADI Pack sent to a different e-mail address:
- Please specify your preferred e-mail address in, 'Add a note' on the Checkout pag